Sunday, 13 November 2011

The Journey Starts Here

What's in a name? That which we call a rose,
By any other word would smell as sweet.
-Juliet, Act II, scene ii

Seven Eleven Two Thousand Eight 
That was our solemnization date
In Baju Melayu,not a Songket
He wedded me,we didnt need the glitz.
As our love was all we need.

Friday morning before zuhur, we were pronounced husband and wife. It was a very simple occasion.Nothing fancy.A year planned events was executed effortlessly with family and friends.A ceremony that will always be in my mind..It was a bright sunny friday morning. All were set up on that eve.I was nervous but at the same time I felt at ease. Never had I imagine, our short term friendship would knot us together.Never thought that the feelings of getting married would be so blissful and beautiful.Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to experience it.

 At 11:30 am sharp,as calm as he has always been,he wedded me.



oath we made to each other
and he still does this everyday

We started our journey with a 2 years of honeymoon before Dahlia came into our world. In between we prepared ourselves purchasing the fundamental assets.Cars,house,insurances,savings etc.managed to travel to couple of places too.Had a breeze of New Zealand  fresh air,food heaven in Penang and to Medan,Indonesia for the famous nasi padang @ Garuda.(I will blog about these places in my future entries inn sya allah).

Rented a place in Ara Damansara. A small 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms apartment roughly about 850 sf. I loved that place,small and cosy. Perfect for the two of us. 
Sneak peek:

A-01-01,Sri Ara Apartment,Ara Damansara, PJ
Tidak lama after that...Alhamdullilah ada rezeki sedikit....
 Insyallah with Allah's consent, our marriage life journey continues...


a larger hall

No comments: