Thursday, 17 November 2011

"Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come".

I first discovered about Nuffnang when I started to give-a-damn about blog world about a 1 year back while I was expecting Dahlia.I needed all the info about pregnancy and motherhood and with a 15 years gap from my mom's last pregnancy,she didn't quite have all the answers.
I  resorted  for blogs and seek real experiences.. and I realized something. Nuffnang is ubiquitous!!!Not only they blog advertisement but they coordinates and host fun events too.

Here is the fun part --> Brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott ,there will be a huge event to be held soon, the most look forward event for any Asia-Pacific bloggers out there and without exception, I'm enrolling my self too,to win the exclusive invites.
 
Pick me!Pick me!Pick me!!!!Oh my, I do I do I DO want to be invited to the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 on this coming 16 December 2011 in Putrajaya Marriot.

So dear Nuffnang,here me out,

#1 - Dress-up make-up walk-it-up : It will be the best 2011 ending for me to be able to meet up with the famous 500 bloggers from Asia-Pacific region glamorously. Yes. Glamorously!!!! *wink* *wink*. Mirror mirror on the wall,who is the most glamorous mummy of all? To walk on the red carpet??!?!?!I hope I will  not stumble over my killer heels while pretending that Im there as a super star walking on the red carpet with all the camera flash here and there.And also me taking pictures with all the sifu..this is a must so that I can shout about it in my entry!!.Although Im not the blogger to be honoured (yet), I would make a damn good honourer during the award! ;)


#2 - Hi,here's my card : Being a new nuffnangers ,this will be a big stepping stone for me where I get to mingle around with the blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific in person besides witnessing the region's best blogger being honored.This is the time I can promote my new blog too,a daring confession is it not? ;p Oh and yes of course,I would use my charm to get some tips on how to elevate my blogging ideas and skills.


#3 - The secret to humor is surprise - by  Aristotle  : "One invite to an exclusive Blog Awards after-party at a secret location in Kuala Lumpur" . Simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!I bet Im not the only one warily eyeing for this too,aight?


#4 - You are cordially invited to... - Hoping that by attending this prestigious event,November Seven will be in the invitation list for all the upcoming events too!!!!



So there,3+1 reasons on why I want to be in NAPBAS 2011 night.I will be waiting for the golden passes ya! ;)


No comments: