Sunday, 11 December 2011

December Eleven is an important date indeed


To both Umi and Ayah....

Your anniversary marks the day,When you both said "I do."
The two of you became as one, A marriage bright and new.
Hoping that the love, u both shared since 1982,
Is still as strong today as it was then to you,
Happy wedding anniversary Umi Ayah, you lovely couple of two,
May Allah bless both of you
 

Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary Umi Ayah

Since 11 Dec 1982

***********************************************************

To my dear husband....

A special person like you is just like a rare bug,
it doesn't fly everywhere, but wherever it flies, it brings a smile every time!
 I feel so blessed to have found true love in your arms and for that thanks for coming in my life. 
And I feel so proud to call you my husband.
Thank you so much for loving me the way you do. 
 Happy 29th birthday and may Allah bless you hubby,
Remember this all the way ok,I will always love you.

Him who was born on 11 Dec 1982


3 comments:

Memey Anuar said...

i thot cuma sama date. rupanya it was exactly the same day ur parents got married and helmy was born. bestnya!!

lela nasir said...

hehehhe..coincident ;p

aishah said...

I wouldnt lie to saying it wasnt tough bringing up a child at a tender age.Nevertheless, you are the best thing that ever happened to your dad and me. You have brought us so much joy and we learned greatly...You will always be my baby, my friend and someone i can confide into.I love you sweetie,,,always.