Friday, 27 January 2012

Dahlia's version : The menu card...

On one Saturday evening...

  
We had our lunch meeting ....
 I was the chairperson of the day to share ideas on our menu of what to eat...Ouwwiee!!!!
I was  the most happy baby...

 Ok enough giggling, lets proceed and be serious can we? A D ,please stop smiling !!!

Hmmmm...Where shall we start eh?.....

Oh ya...I forgot..We need to first call out to order kan Papa...
 
Where la this waiter...Tak mau ambik order ka?

A D...stop playing around..hurry just give me that menu please....

OOOooOOOoo...tak mau kasi yer...tak pe, I'll ask one from Mami....

Mami...I can see that you have one too....Can I have a peek?

Opppppss...Im not allowed to order ke rupanya? Then why am I sitting here macam Im to lead?

Alaaa.....You guys put a trick on me.....tak aciii....

Meh sini Mami, I want to cuddle you in me...

Eh Mami jual mahal!?!?Tak pe...Lets see if you can resist me with THIS face

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hehehehhehe.....I knew it...!!!!!

1 comment:

Deeda said...

Ahahah! So funny & dahlia is sooO cheeky baby! Pic last paling notty hehehe