Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Feeling blue

Alhamdulillah...we are still here breathing given the chance to perform our ibadah. Soon to welcome Syawal as a new beginning...

Sedih juga untuk meninggalkan bulan Ramadhan ini..terasa sayu mengenangkan segala dosa yang lampau..I was a foolish young girl back then..if I could rewind back the time,if I could undone it all, I swear that I would make it up.. terasa meremang bulu roma memikirkan balasan dari-NYA ...how oblivious was I back then..should I have known how precious we are to HIM...I would have been more careful on my doings.

Anyway, not to remorse too much on that, Im making a vow to be a better person in all aspect. InsyaAllah,with the guidance and du'a from my darling husband,dearest parents,family and friends..
  



Nothing much for our Aidilfitri preparation..saving the dough for our Sept 2012 holiday...insyaAllah...


No comments: